Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Best Teaching Guide

I hope that you are enjoying life and the beauty that surrounds us in simple ways. I want to thank Janelle Durham, a fellow ICCE, for this excellent teaching guide and resource that she has provided free of charge and with a very liberal copyright license for educators everywhere.

When I first began teaching years ago I stumbled upon these materials and they were a big help to me in developing my class formats, especially an all day Saturday session. She has listed ice breakers, games, handouts, artwork, medication articles, statistics, and so much more. This sketch is courtesy of Janelle's site.
You just feel Janelle's warmth and passion for childbirth education emanating from this website she has created. She has a generous spirit and is a mentor to many childbirth educators she may never meet through this website she has made available to us all.

I encourage you to make use of this invaluable resource. May we all incorporate generosity into our teaching and the way we live. Peace

No comments: